Last updated: November 2022
We Respect Your Privacy
Information We Collect
Voluntarily Provided Personal Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit any of our public Websites, subscribe to newsletters, fill out an online contact form, or in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
Automatically Collected Personal Information
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including, without limitation, details of your visits to any of our Websites (such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website), information about your computer and internet connection (such as your IP address, device type, operating system and browser type) and other information obtained through third-party analytics tools. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at this site if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
How We Use Information
Unless you opt-out, Velociti, Inc. may use personal information obtained or provided to:
- Provide, deliver, analyze, and administer our Services (including in connection with the performance of a contract).
- To fulfill the request for which you provided the data and for other reasonably related purposes we determine are appropriate. For example, if you have requested information from us, we may process the personal data you provided to respond to you with the information requested.
- To contact you about other services and products we offer unless you have opted out of receiving such communications.
- As otherwise permitted under any applicable law or regulation.
Third-Party Website Tracking Software
Velociti, Inc. uses various third-party website-tracking solutions to track how often people gain access to or read our content. We use this information to understand what content our members find useful or interesting, so we can produce the most valuable content to meet their needs. Information about these organization’s privacy practices can be found at the following links (including detailed instructions to opt out of these services):
Cookies are small, usually randomly encoded, text files that help your browser navigate through our websites. The cookie file is generated by our Websites when you access them and is accepted and processed by your computer’s browser software. The cookie file is stored in your browser’s folder or subfolder. Cookies enable us to compile statistical information about how you use our Website, including, without limitation, information relating to the frequency of visits, IP addresses, the average length of visits, which pages are viewed during a visit, the effectiveness of any advertising on the Website, authentication information, periods of inactivity, time zones, language preferences and other regional information. We and our third-party service providers may use information from cookies and other technologies for the following purposes:
- To improve the Website content and performance. To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To recognize you when you return to the Website.
- To deliver a better and more personalized service by allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
Information held in cookies set by Velociti, Inc. are kept to a minimum and can only be read by Velociti, Inc., our authorized third-party service providers, or by someone who has physical access to your personal computer. Many web browsers allow you to control the use of most cookies through their browser settings. To learn more about cookies, including information on what cookies have been set on your computer and how cookies can be managed and deleted, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How can you Opt-out of Use of Your Personal Data for Marketing Purposes?
- Clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us and following the instructions.
- Submitting a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mailing correspondence to Velociti, Inc., 4780 NW 41st St., Suite 500, Riverside, Missouri 64150.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We share personal information for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement and with the following categories of recipients:
- Velociti, Inc. We may share your personal information amongst the companies within the Velociti, Inc. group of companies.
- Business Partners. We may share your personal information with our business partners to jointly offer, provide, deliver, analyze, administer, improve, and personalize products or services (including these Services) or to host events. We may also pass certain requests from you or your organization to these business providers.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in offering, providing, delivering, analyzing, administering, improving, and personalizing our Services. For example, service providers who assist us in performing, delivering, or enhancing certain products and services related to our delivery and operation of our Services, who provide technical and/or customer support on our behalf, who provide application or software development and quality assurance, who provide tracking and reporting functions, research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, and other products or services. These third-party service providers may also collect personal information about or from you in performing their services and/or functions on our Services.
- Other Disclosures. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we reasonably believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation, to comply with or respond to a legal process or law enforcement or governmental request, to enforce our terms and conditions or other rights (including investigations of potential violations of our rights), to detect, prevent, or address fraud or security issues, or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Velociti, Inc., our users, or the public.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
Security of Information
How we protect your information
Velociti, Inc. employs various physical, technical, and procedural safeguards to protect any information that you provide to us from accidental or unauthorized loss, misuse, damage, modification, access or disclosure. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable measures designed to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our security procedures also means that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you or before we process your other requests.
Third parties who process your personal data for us also employ physical, technical, and procedural safeguards to protect such information against unauthorized access, destruction or loss.
Any communication or material you transmit to us via e-mail or otherwise, including without limitation to any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, but not including your personal information and any requests, comments or concerns regarding your personal information, will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from any person under 13 years of age. If you become aware that such information has been provided by a child under 13, please contact us via the details set out in the “Contact” section below.
Your acceptance of these terms
Velociti, Inc., 4780 NW 41st St., Suite 500, Riverside, Missouri 64150